Welcome

Welcome to the Genius Babbles Music Reviews page. Below you will find reviews of music from all over the world from the United Kingdom to Europe, US of A and South Africa, we have Singles, EP's, Albums and Videos and even live events.
Bringing Music to Your Ears from Artists you have never heard of.

Wednesday, November 15, 2017

Salvation Jayne – Juno – Single Review

Review by Steve Clyde

Kent rockers Salvation Jayne have a new single and it is Funk laden, basey, rock guitar magic and I f-ing love it.  If you are into such bands as Pretty Reckless then get your ass over here.

Released on November the 8th to all good and evil outlets including this one, they have pulled something awesome out of the rock hat and shoved it higher than ever.  I did some prep when this landed in the Genius Babble review pile to see what I was getting, but I was hoping the Artwork wasn’t just the only thing I thought was outstanding and I am happy to say it was not.

With the strong in your face vocals from one Chess Smith and rip roaring music from Holly Kinnear – Guitar, Dan Lucas - Bass and Tor Charlesworth – Drums, they are a force to be reckoned with and I am thankful I got to listen to this before release. Awesome.

There is such a cool mix of rock and funk here that you just want to go mental on a dance floor and it is a real stadium filler without doubt (if you guys are ever States side let me know). It is rock at its most entertaining.  It is all 100% on point, delivery, production and musicality.

4 Stars - Funk Laden, Base-y, Rock Guitar Magic, without doubt




No comments:

Post a Comment